We are looking for a new Juicer to join our team in a dual role as an Office Maven. You will be the assistant to the owner of the firm and must stay two steps ahead of the on-the-go owner. Our ideal candidate is a creative problem-solver, an effective communicator and a quick thinker.
Job Description: The purpose of this position is to manage incoming leads and office operations.
60% Admin Assistant
40% Office Manager
- Office management and support – answering phones and emails, setting up meetings and calls
- Qualifies leads to ensure they are a good fit
- Attends Juicer meetings, takes notes, and distributes meeting notes to the team
- Helps to establish new and maintain current agency processes to ensure efficiency and compliance
- When possible, engages in new business efforts and upsells clients based on client needs
- Tracks and manages office supplies/materials and ensures equipment is in good working condition
- Communicates with leads, creates short proposals based on client needs, and follows up on outstanding proposals
- Takes the lead in planning company social events
- Assist Juicers with driving revenue and financial management of the account (sending out and following up with all client invoices)
- Attends networking/social events after hours with our CEO (occasionally)
- Other duties as assigned, such as assembling and mailing client welcome kits, bank runs, post office runs, keeping office areas neat and tidy
We’re looking for someone with:
- Proven ability to work efficiently and effectively within a team and strong project management skills
- Strong communication and a confident and professional phone manner
- Comfortable supporting multiple staff simultaneously
- Impressive organizational skills, high attention to detail,
- Strong in MS Office Applications ( Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Comfortable using a Mac Computer
- Ability to use Free Conference Call and Google Calendar to schedule client meetings
- Flexible to work outside of business hours as needed
- A good listener and knows how to ask the right questions at the right time
- Ability to face rejection and establish rapport
- Excellent time management, writing skills and strong presentation skills
- Database management experience
- Adobe inDesign
If you think you are a good fit, please send us your resume and make the subject: I want to be the next Juicer – Office Maven!
Why should you work with us?
- Fun & relaxed creative environment.
- Interesting projects that excite & inspire
- Great support from the leadership
- We love to attend events around the city
- Growth opportunities
- We are a fun team of Millennial
Entry level – 2 years
Jr Account Coordinator – Account Coordinator – Jr Account Manager – Account Manager – Sr Account Manager