Your brand encompasses various elements describing your business. It’s how other people see your business and weigh it against your competition. It’s how you portray your business through your customer interactions and your online presence. It’s how your business is portrayed visually: the font you select, the colors you choose, and the graphics or images that accompany your brand. It’s even how you share your story like your mission, vision and values through your business: it’s in the vendors you support, the causes you care about and the hours you’re open. Your brand is your identifier: it speaks for your business long after you’re finished talking
Whether starting a brand from scratch or revamping an existing brand, let our Juicers create something unforgettable thar your target audience won’t forget. No one knows your business as well as you do. If you already have an existing brand, we collaborate with you to audit your current brand and marketing materials to determine how we can ensure your brand is fresh and ripe. With the right positioning, you can command higher prices, get bigger clients, and stand out among your competition.
1. Simplicity: Is the design simple and clean enough to be flexible and easily recognizable? Is it not too busy, distracting, or confusing?
2. Memorability: Is it quickly recognizable? Will people only have to spend a second or two thinking about it to get it?
3. Timelessness: Will it still be a great logo in 10, 20, or even 50 years?
4. Versatility: Does it scale to different sizes without losing quality? Will it work across various media and within different contexts?
5. Appropriateness: Does it resonate with the desired audience?
1. Discovery (one-on-one to discuss your mission, vision and goals)
2. Market Research (researching your target audience)
3. Competitor Research (researching your competition)
4. Sketch, present, iterate
After we’ve created a logo you love, we then build the necessary brand assets and help you integrate new behaviors and methods that spread your message and foster customer advocacy. Lastly, we equip you with the tools and technology you need to no only monitor performance but to get your new brand out to the world.
Logo and brand redesign
Competitor research and analysis
SWOT analysis and Positioning
The 17-Step ZAG Process
Branding book and guidelines so you know exactly how to integrate your new brand(colors, fonts, imagery, iconography, logo usage etc)
Stationery Design (business cards, letterheads, envelope designs)
Tagline writing and product naming